Fly-screen doors are brilliant for keeping out those pesky creepy-crawlies whilst maintaining your views. They are built to survive everyday use from families and pets using the same extruded aluminium corner stakes and locks we use on our Diamond and supascreen doors also with optional extras such as different mesh types, to satisfy fire screening regulations or the uses that pets and youngsters can put them through. They are available in a wide range of standard and non-standard colours to suit almost every home. for information about fly-screen windows please click here.
Fly-screen doors can be created as a regular fly-screen door with a screening mesh and a central bar to make the door more visible and prevent walk-through related damage. We can also construct half panel doors, half panel doors with security grilles (most common with pushy-pets) and cast panel decorative doors. (click here for more info in cast panel decorative doors). There are many ways we can install fly-screen doors. These include for hinged, sliding and stacking doors.
- There are different mesh options available with flyscreen and cast panel doors. These are as follows:
- Standard: Fibreglass mesh
- Midge mesh – similar to fibreglass mesh but has smaller holes for tiny insects.
- Pet mesh or paw-proof mesh – made flexible and strong to cope with tearing and scratching of claws.
- One way or lookout mesh – Aluminium sheet that is punched, stretched and angled which limits view and allows greater privacy in one direction.
- Metal meshes – fire protection against ember attack and rodent deterrent. More information about fire options.
- Aluminium mesh (black) standard fire rating.
- Stainless Mesh (black) higher fire rating.
- Bronze mesh (bronze which turns black) higher fire rating.
- Colour options for doors and grills:
- Standard: black, white, primrose, stone beige, bronze, clear anodised, white birch and occasionally some other colours depending on our suppliers.
- Non standard: any colour which is available through our local powder-coater or by special request from our supplier. These may cost extra and may take longer to be delivered.
- Note: If you have a particular colour in mind and you know the name of it please Contact Us and we will let you know if it is a colour we can do for you and if so, if it is standard or non-standard.
no images were found